There are abundant online resources designed to enhance your journey with God. Here are a few we recommend:
- Richard Rohr, a Franciscan Monk writes daily meditations about the intersection between our inner life, God and topics as far ranging as addiction to creation care. Read only, with an attractive photograph.Click Here to Sign Up
- World Community of Christian Meditation is an online resource comprised of teachings on the how and why of meditation. The site includes a feature to time your meditation, beginning and ending the session with the chime of a Tibetan Prayer Bowl. The length of meditation is determined by the user. Click Here To Connect
- Pray As You Go is a British daily online meditation that includes meditative music a scripture reading and questions to guide meditation on the reading. This meditation lasts 10-11 minutes. Click Here to Connect
- Episcopal Cafe is an online magazine produced by the Diocese of Washington (DC). Click here to connect.
- Building Faith-home practices is produced by Virginia Theological Seminary of the Episcopal Church. You can reach their parent page by clicking here to connect.
- D365 offers daily and season online meditations for teens and young adults. Special times of focus include the beginning of a new school year, Advent and Lent. This site includes music and is self-paced. Click Here to Connect